Thursday, March 17, 2011!
Join the City of New Haven and featured guest Dr. Amanda Navarro of PolicyLink, Inc. for the first ever Health Matters: Visioning a Healthier New Haven Conference! The conference will feature the on screen debut of the film “Visions of a Healthier New Haven,” panel presentations on childhood obesity and community safety, as well as, interactive discussions on how we can build a healthier New Haven! This is a time for information sharing, creating action plans, and moving towards our goal of being the healthiest city in the Nation.
Thursday, March 17th, 2011 – 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
New Haven Lawn Club
193 Whitney Avenue, New Haven, CT 06511
RSVP Required. Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
This Conference Has Been Made Possible By The Following Sponsors:
Vision Platinum Sponsors
- Aetna Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Connecticut Association of Directors of Health (CADH)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Foundation of the Vision Gold Sponsor
Path to the Vision Silver Sponsor
- St. Raphael Healthcare System
- CARE: Community Alliance for Research and Engagement
- Yale School of Public Health/Yale Center for Clinical Investigation
- Connecticut Health Foundation
- Connecticut Multicultural Health Partnership
- New Haven Healthy Start/The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven
- Southern Connecticut State University
- Connecticut Department of Public Health Office of Multicultural Health
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation-Clinical Scholars Program/Yale University School of Medicine